Thursday, January 2, 2014

I'm Baaack!

To all those potter (and other) bloggers out there, who are hanging in there, still blogging, in the midst of the overwhelming choice of online and social media venues ..... you have inspired me these past months. So much so, I have decided to rejoin you in the blogging world once again.

To my customers ... I hope I can make it easy for you. My main website will be your source for general info about the studio, location, hours, etc. This blog and my Facebook page will be where I will do my best to keep you up to date on the latest happenings in the studio and beyond.

Happy New Years, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!!!
    Happy New Year!

    This social media is killing me...... Time suck from the studio.. Good to know there will be company :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sandy miller

    Time suck is right!, Sandy. I spent 4 hrs last night making this blog work with my ipad. Now sometime today I have to update my website and take down my old wordpress blog but before I do that I am going to make me some pots.
    Glad to be keeping such good company! .... B

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete