Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Home Sweet Home

Tues 11 AM after breakfast with our son and his partner, I'm on my way ..... I've had my city fix and after 5 days of travel, visiting with family and friends, navigating busy streets and stores, I'm happily heading home ....

.... first ferry ... Leaving Horseshoe Bay @ 1:20 PM

.... followed by a 84 kilometre run across the Sechelt Peninsula, listening to the Good Lovelies.

.... second ferry leaves from Earls Cove ....sheesh! ..... a schedule change .... if I had dawdled any longer, I'd have had to swim home ;)

and finally I arrive home at 5:30 PM .... my heart feels warm and fuzzy the moment I disembark that last ferry .... I love coming home! It's also good to know I've been missed by hubby, kids, grandkids and dorgs.
In my absence, hubby has installed our 'new' old fashion clothes dryer. And I was happy to find wooden clothes pegs in town this morning .... wasn't sure they still made them!


Tomorrow it's back to work ... Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment