Friday, February 14, 2014

Done!

Oh, thank goodness, I am done with the red clay! When I am working in my white stoneware, I look forward to the once or twice a year when the red clay comes out but now that it seems everything in the studio is covered in a lovely coat of red ... I am done .... I am so done!














Today is bisque kiln loading day. Hubby built me a handy dandy sanding box that hooks up to my shop vac. We're all hooked up and masked up ..... let the loading begin.

 








 and speaking of everything being red ....
Happy Valentine's Day!






2 comments:

  1. That sanding box is the bomb! OYE on the red clay! I finally bought a second wheel and stuck it a corner..... Know what you mean :) Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so messy a wheel in a corner wouldn't work for me. I'd need a separate studio!

    ReplyDelete